Juvenile Documents

    This Cover Sheet must be submitted for every case filed with the Court.

Juvenile (for cases where parents are not married)
  1. Custody/Visitation/Support
    1. Complaint/Motion for Custody, Visitation, Support
  2. Sealing/Expunging
    1. Application of Juvenile to Seal Record; OR,
    2. Application of Juvenile to Expunge Record
  3. Juvenile Protection Orders
    1. Petition for Juvenile Civil Protection Order and Juvenile Domestic Violence Protection Order